Monday, August 10, 2009

people say they dont want to hurt anyone, this just doesnt work, you cant make everyone happy so at some point in time you have to hurt someone, all you have to do is choose. will it be this person or that person? even if no one deserves it it is boundto happen. sitting here waiting for someone to decide can be nerve rasking, so i might just have to take matters into my own hands, even though i dont want to cause then ill just be hurting myself while everyone makes away all happy and whatnot. now thats not really fair is it? its never really my time, hasnt been for a while, i just got too excited and gave too much of myself, did things iv never done before, took control thinking this is how things get done, man was i wrong, just ended up hurting myself. on a lighter note my whole house is clean i even vacumed and swept. god what the hell is wrong with me, i thought i was done feeling like this when i got that disease out of my life, but i guess it never really leaves
words of wisdom: isolate and save you from yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home